1. Pay attention to priorities. Your website might have over a thousand pages. It’s hard to fix all of them with limited resources. Find pages on GSC that have traffic and impressions. Improve content for these pages, interlink with relevant pages, and lead link-building campaigns to these pages.
2. Consider KPI and goals. Traffic without sales is almost useless. Estimate CPC, keyword difficulty because these keywords sell much better.
3. Compare benchmarks with your competitors. Then set up a deadline to update content and get more backlinks.
4. Consider customers’ journey. Most customers don’t buy from unrecognizable brands. Help and support them first with content marketing and only then sell.
5. Separate keywords by type: info, e-commerce, seasoned, volume, competition, branding.
6. SEO is not PPC. You can’t invest $1 to get $2 back but you might invest $1 to get more: brand awareness, trust, authority, and sales for sure.
7. Personalization and simplicity help to win customers’ attention and ranking because Google considers UX.
8. Unite with other channels. Can SEO work without paid marketing, PR, social media? Yes, it’s possible, but SEO provides much higher results with getting success on other channels.
9. Analyze and adapt. Nobody knows what exactly work without testing. Estimate what you have and improve with new insights.
10. Build relationships with other experts. For example, I connect on LinkedIn with SEO experts. So, one head is good but two heads are much better.
Please, subscribe to my channel – https://www.youtube.com/c/seotoolstv to learn a lot more
Follow me on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/anatolii-ulitovskyi/
Use my FREE online tools – https://seotools.tv/tools
#seo #seotips #seoforbeginners