In this video, John Lincoln digital marketing expert will explain why a national-to-local digital marketing program makes sense for a large multi-location business.
Connecting everything that’s working nationally, all the way down to local locations. And by everything I mean your creative, messaging, customer insights, service level offerings, seasonal marketing campaigns, and more.
When you have a mechanism that allows you to see how each individual business is contributing to the overall business, you can see where to scale your program.
7 Things to Tie Your National and Local Marketing Programs Together
1. Mail – Use Mailers, Email Marketing and SMS
2. AT Advertising – Use Linear TV, Programmatic, and OTT (over the top)
3. National SEO – Your national website should rank for the top questions, products & services, and most important business terms.
4. Local SEO – Use the most important terms to drive your local SEO
5. National Paid Media – Run mid to lower-level funnel ads nationally on Youtube, Google, and Microsoft
6. Local Paid Media Strategy – Run local ads using keyword targeting, consumer insights, audience insights, and first-party data.
7. National and Local Reporting – Connect the two together to provide clear goals and results
Learn more on our blog: https://ignitevisibility.com/
Ignite Visibility is a premier Internet marketing company based in San Diego, CA.