Thanks to the rapidly expanding options for video delivery, it is becoming easier to automate all of your processes with creating advertising campaigns that heavily focus on the medium. Find out how professional creative and performance marketing teams can reduce costs while expanding their reach in upcoming projects on social media networks.
Key Takeaways from the Workshop:
1. Knowing how to create a rule-based video experience, integrating multiple data sources to create fully-automated and compliant media programs
2. Finding ways to gain data-driven insights to quickly refresh in-flight creatives and optimize performance
3. Being one of the first to know about Cloudinary’s plans for providing creative automation tools and helping you with upcoming campaigns
– Josh Dorward, Managing Director, Creative Automation at Cloudinary
– Misha Kerkhoff, Paid Social Director at Jellyfish
This workshop was originally delivered at Cloudinary EXP, which was held on May 17th, 2022 in New York City. For more information about in-person and virtual events from Cloudinary, visit https://cloudinary.com/events.
Learn more about Cloudinary’s Creative Automation solutions: https://www.indiv.io/