Copyright and Permissions Policy
MediaVidi owns all of the content on this website unless it is a “guest post”, links to other sites or attribution has been given to others. It is copyrighted in MediaVidi’s name.
Without MediaVidi’s Permission
You are free to do the following without MediaVidi’s permission and we encourage and appreciate you doing so:
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to the original post.
- Link to MediaVidi’s site or to any specific post on the site.
- Print MediaVidi’s posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print MediaVidi’s posts and use them for teaching or learning purposes. You may make as many print copies as you like for use in class provided you include this copyright notice : “© 2016, MediaVidi. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.MediaVidi.com”.
Not Without MediaVidi’s Permission
You must have MediaVidi’s express written consent to do the following:
- Use the content for commercial purposes including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of MediaVidi’s content.
- Re-post one of MediaVidi’s posts with greater than 200 words.
- Alter or change the content of this site.
- Guest Bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. MediaVidi’s copyright and permissions policy does not apply to their work.
- If you want to re-post or publish a Guest Post you must contact the Guest Blogger directly.
If you have a use for MediaVidi’s content that is not covered here, please Contact Us.
Supercharge your Content Marketing
Improve your results up to 63%.
Make your content mobile friendly. Find out how to transform your content.
Actionable Tips, Tools and Resources.
Get MediaVidi’s Guide. Free.