Welcome to Episode 267 of the Yeukai Business Show.
In this episode, Chloe Thomas shares her success strategies when it comes to eCommerce marketing.
So if you want to market your business, find solution to the problems you may be facing, and learn where to focus on your marketing so you can more clients, tune in now!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
• What are the processes involved in eCommerce marketing
• The importance of google analytic and tag manager in online marketing
• Recommended tools that can be used on your online business
• Mistakes you have to watch out for when running a business
Chloe Thomas is an expert in e-commerce marketing whose accomplishments include:
• Globally recognised eCommerce marketing problem solver.
• Author of several bestselling books, keynote speaker, advisor, and host of both the award-winning eCommerce MasterPlan Podcast AND the brand new Keep Optimising marketing podcast.”
• A frequent speaker and chair at the premier online marketing events in the UK and beyond. Including IRX (Internet Retailing Expo), IRC (Internet Retailing Conference), eCommerce Expo, Autumn Fair, and many client conferences and new business events.
Learn more about how you can improve your results with e-commerce marketing with
Links & Mentions From This Episode:
Latest Book on Amazon – eCommerce Marketing: How to Get Traffic That BUYS to your Website
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode on eCommerce marketing, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for our “Yeukai Business Show!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now.
Thanks for listening!