Welcome to my GetResponse tutorial for beginners. I divided this GetResponse tutorial into multiple small lessons.
Use my above affiliate links, and as a thank you, if you DO sign up through my unique link, I will send you a free gift (ebook) 50 daily newsletter signups. In this ebook I show you the 3 steps I took to get to 50 daily newsletter signups per day. If you already have an account, but you did watch the full video, I still want to thank you and send you my free gift (ebook). If you want to receive this free gift drop me an email at info[@]creatoregg[.]com.
Free gift for you:
05:13 FREE gift (ebook)
How to create a free account:
07:57 How to create a free GetResponse account
GetResponse account settings:
11:32 Check your time zone setting
12:31 Why and how to get your own email address
22:50 Change these list settings
27:44 Creating a website with the GetResponse Website Builder
49:44 Creating a product page with the GetResponse Conversion Funnel Builder
01:10:42 Create thank you page with the GetResponse Conversion Funnel Builder
01:17:11 How to create a GetResponse landing page
01:29:07 How to create a thank you page for free download /w GetResponse
01:38:26 How to use the Automation Workflow builder for a free give away
Use this CNAME entry for subdomain for landing pages: Squeeze.gr8.com
01:46:34 How to add subdomains for landing pages
01:57:20 How to add custom root- or subdomain to Website Builder
02:01:52 Conclusion – MUST watch! (recap)
My thoughts on GetResponse:
GetResponse is one of the best tools for internet marketing beginners who want to professionally experiment with most if not all of what internet marking entails. So, are you relatively new to internet marketing? Do you want to start your online business? Or do you want to grow your business further than only social media? GetResponse can help you do that!
✅ GetResponse pros free plan:
– You can start a newsletter, send unlimited monthly emails, and there’s no limit to how long you can use the free plan.
– You can connect your own domain, which is fantastic! Adding your own domain creates trust and will (probably) improve your conversion rate.
– You can start and launch a website for free (Website Builder) with a 5GB bandwidth per month, which comes down to around 2,500 to 5,000 visitors per month maximum. This should be enough for you to start and experiment with getting visitors.
❌ GetResponse cons its free plan:
– GetResponse does not offer any marketing automation inside their free plan, making the free plan far less valuable.
– Maximum of 500 contacts for your newsletter.
– No email, chat, or phone support for free plan users.
– No email automation is available, making the free plan far less valuable.
✅GetResponse pros in general:
– Email and chat support on all paid plans.
– GetResponse only charges you for active subscribers. Some email marketing companies, like AWeber and MailChimp, charge you for the unsubscribed contacts in your list.
– GetResponse offers a 18% discount for the annual plan and a 30% discount when purchasing the 24-month plan. There aren’t any other email marketing companies offering a 24-month plan and such discounts.
– GetResponse allows you to start and experiment with many if not all facets of online marketing in a low-threshold way. This is especially great for the ones that are internet marketing beginners.
❌GetResponse cons in general:
– There is no phone support unless you’re on the MAX2 plan, which is their most expensive plan.
– There’s no option to change the width of the landing pages/sales pages.
– The popup forms element for the landing pages is buggy and not user-friendly.
– The checkout process of ordering a product on a sales page is clumsy. For example, when ordering a product on the sales page, the customer needs to select that same product again.
– The website builder, the conversion funnel builder, and the landing page builder are 3 stand-alone builders. If you use all 3 builders, this is confusing, especially initially when starting with the software.
– It took multiple days (4-5 days) to verify the added custom subdomains and the website builder custom domain. This might be a one-time thing, but just so you know, if you add custom domains, don’t freak out if they don’t work after 1-to 2 days.
Don’t forget to subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4VYmCHQ5n_NjL4tafzP5QA.