Seek approvals for managers and clients on the SocialPilot itself
If you’re an agency or a freelancer handling multiple clients everyday, we’ve got some great news for you! With SocialPilot, you can now seek approvals directly from your clients without having to resort to lengthy mail chains or multiple communication channels.
Our latest update allows owners/admins to enable client approvals on one or multiple accounts ensuring an additional layer of approvals are added for seamless collaboration.
Here’s our latest features in a nutshell:
- Enable client approvals on the accounts that require it.
- Content Scheduler can send posts for review and approval to the Manager.
- Manager can review all pending posts, provide feedback if needed and send it back to the Content Scheduler.
- Once approved internally, Managers can send the posts for approval from the client.
- Clients have a dedicated section specifically to review/approve all posts or send them back to the Content Scheduler with feedback.
In case a particular account does not require client approval, these …