There are a lot of reasons why you would want to send personalized emails in mass with Gmail. The most popular ones include:
- The ability to send cold personalized bulk emails, that are also customized for the end-user (e.g.: using their first name, using nice templates, and so on);
- Not having to use BCC or CC;
- Not have to commit to an email marketing platform if you just want to send out simple plain text outreach emails – or even email newsletters.
In this tutorial, I will show you how to easily send bulk outreach personalized messages using Gmail – so let’s get going.
First, here is a high-level overview of what this video tutorial covers:
- The goal: To set up a system that will allow you to send bulk outreach emails directly from your Gmail account.
- The ideal outcome: You will easily send customized first time emails or follow-ups to multiple addresses, which you won’t have to write manually every time.