Clicks on buttons and links drive your website visitors closer to the destination you have in mind. However, if you want to know for sure if users “click” with your brand, you need to know where they click on your site. Luckily, GA4 has made basic click tracking quite easy…
On which link will you click?
What is click tracking?
Click tracking collects data from the interactions of visitors with your links and buttons. You can analyze this data to optimize your funnels and the overall customer’s journey on your site.
Tracking clicks on your website provides answers to vital marketing questions:
- Do people actually click on your links and buttons?
- Do your buttons and links work as intended?
- Are the design, copy and placement optimal?
- Which links and buttons get the most clicks?
- Do clicks contribute to your business goals?
Let’s have a look at what you can expect from automatic click tracking data in GA4.
GA4 as click tracking tool
You can easily set up basic …