Step-by-Step guide on how to connect your Clickbank account with We Can Track and use our Google Analytics Integration feature. Find out all about our integration here: https://wecantrack.com/clickbank-integration/?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=video&utm_campaign=clickbank
0:00 – Introduction
0:18 – Create Clickbank User (Clerk) API Key
0:41 – Add Network to We Can Track
1:24 – Create Clickbank Developer API Key
Transcript step-by-step video guide for Clickbank affiliate sales integration
1. Login to your Clickbank account
2. Go to account users and create a new API user. After Tick the API only user field
3. Save your new API user and enable report access
4. Copy the API Clerk Key and paste in your We Can Track account
Give your network account a name
5. Enable account access for each of your Clickbank accounts
6. Go to Accounts and login to the old dashboard
7. Go to Account Settings and bottom of the page “Developer Key”
8. Edit Developer Key and give your API Developer Key a name
9. Copy the Developer Key and paste in your We Can Track account
10. Add Account and save your new account and the set up is done!
All your Clickbank affiliate conversion data will be reported in one dashboard and integrated on your marketing tools like Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebooks Ads, Microsoft Ads and more. Now you can easily scale up your Clickbank campaigns and achieve the best ROAS.
= FREQUENTELY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT CLICKBANK AND WE CAN TRACK INTEGRATION!
Can I connect We Can Track to the current Clickbank Facebook campaigns I have running?
Yes you can, if you follow our integration steps all your current Clickbank Facebook campaigns and new ones will start receiving conversion data from us.
Is it possible to run Clickbank direct linking campaigns and track the conversions?
For Facebook it is not possible due to the necessary user information that will be missing. For Google Ads and Microsoft Ads it is possible to track and integrate the conversions in your campaigns if you make sure that the GCLIDs and MSCLKIDs are being placed in the subid parameters of your affiliate links. If you want to make use of this method please reach out to us.
Follow us for regular updates on affiliate marketing and new integrations!