A case study means different things to a student versus a marketer. Find out why marketing case studies are so terrible and why marketing could learn a thing or two from academia’s case studies.
Can’t see anything? Watch it on YouTube here.
Listen to the audio here:
- Got a question for You Ask, I’ll Answer? Submit it here!
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for more useful marketing tips.
- Find older episodes of You Ask, I Answer on my YouTube channel.
- Need help with your company’s data and analytics? Let me know!
- Join my free Slack group for marketers interested in analytics!
What follows is an AI-generated transcript. The transcript may contain errors and is not a substitute for watching the video.
Christopher Penn 0:15
Alright, let’s talk case studies, case studies, case studies.
What is the case study? When you look at the traditional term and the way …