I asked her: “how do you (a wife, a mom of 5, and a CEO of a thriving business) get it all done?”
She said: “I don’t have time for everything, but I do have time to get the right things done.”
If that’s not a mic drop, friends, I don’t know what is.
In fact, my entire conversation with Megan Hyatt Miller (CEO of Full Focus) was filled with gems like this as she walked me through a nitty-gritty, step-by-step process on how to start changing our mindsets so we can get the success we desire.
We talked about:
– [02:30] Megan’s story of how she overcame her fear of public speaking by learning to retell the story she had been telling herself about it
– [07:44] The 3 steps you need to take to stop living a small life and start changing your mindset
– [10:20] Practical guidance on how to address and move past your limiting beliefs
– [16:24] How to have access to the kind of actions that will get you the results you want
– [19:45] How mindset and productivity work together
– [24:58] What to do when the story you’re telling yourself is holding you back but feels incredibly true
– [28:11] What to do when something unexpected happens and you get knocked off track
– [30:58] How to inspire others to work on their mindset
– [32:24] Swipe copy you can use to encourage others, including your kids and your team.
Once you listen, I’d love to know your biggest takeaway in the comments below!