In this video, I briefly explain how you can quickly round up with FreeCodeCamp’s Certification Projects in responsive web Design.
1. Open the project’s output from url.
2. View page source (ctr+U) and get html.
3. Get CSS from html’s styles.css link
4. Paste everything in FCC’s editor.
5. Run tests and you’re good to go.
I highly recommend giving a try to the project cause it is meant for learning purposes but for the “pros” out there who don’t have time to waste, here’s a trick 😁😉.
FreeCodeCamp Responsive Web Design Course