This week: Elon Musk floats the possibility of $8/month Twitter verification for everybody, TikTok is out with a holiday marketing guide, and plenty of marketers say it’s harder to meet customer expectations now than it was a year ago.
Here’s what happened this week in digital marketing.
1. TikTok Publishes Holiday Marketing Guide
2. Pinterest Ads 12 million Users in Q3
3. Google: You’d Be Lucky if Rankings Stayed the Same After Changing URLs
4. Scraper Site Got Hit Hard by the October Update
5. Reddit is Building an Ads API
6. Study: 30% of Google Users Satisfied with Search Results
7. Musk Floats $8/Month Verification Program
8. Survey: 71% of Marketers Struggle to Meet Expectations
9. Apply Rolls Out New Ad Placements in App Store