Integrating direct mail into their digital marketing strategy has allowed retailers like thredUP to increase the number of post-purchase touchpoints and drive a 10–15% increase in performance. Direct mail is an essential part of any marketing strategy. Without it, you’re skipping over valuable touchpoints and losing out on some serious ROI.
No marketing channel should exist in a silo; direct mail is no exception. And while marketers have gotten the hang of wrapping all these digital tactics together into one cohesive marketing strategy, far fewer have managed to integrate direct mail with their digital marketing strategy. Incorporating direct mail, however, makes your entire marketing strategy more powerful and opens up new avenues to drive, retarget, and retain leads.
– Integrating direct mail marketing with your digital channels
– Why digital marketing spend isn’t giving you the results it used to
– Leveraging direct mail marketing to address the weaknesses in email, social, digital advertising and other digital channels
– The challenges in integrating direct mail into your digital marketing system
– Direct mail as a digital marketing channel
#directmail #digitalmarketing #marketingstrategy #emailmarketing #omnichannel #b2bmarketing #customerengagement