Google News, Google updates, Google shut down
🔔 Subscribe now with all notifications on for more SEO news and updates
We know #google is the first choice when it comes to searching the internet, but how did it feel when that #searchengine went down?
The internet has been a home for a long time and it had finally gotten so reliable that most people didn’t even notice when the website of #gmail was down. But then #Googleshutdown for several minutes, which was enough to show us how vulnerable we are as users of these websites.
People were left scratching their heads when Google went down. Here’s how it all went down. Is it only Google that’s offline, or the whole web?
📺 Watch the entire video for more information!
About SEO Newsroom
🎥 Videos about SEO news, SEO updates and more
🎨 Written, voiced and produced by SEO Newsroom
🔔 Subscribe now for more videos about SEO news and updates
Watch More from SEO Newsroom!
💼 Business Inquiries and Contact
• For business inquiries, copyright matters or other inquiries please contact us at: [email protected].
❓ Copyright Questions
• If you have any copyright questions or issues you can contact us at [email protected].
⚠️ Copyright Disclaimers
• We use images and content in accordance with the YouTube Fair Use copyright guidelines
• Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states: “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
• This video could contain certain copyrighted video clips, pictures, or photographs that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.