Every day, the SECLOCK team receives hundreds of product images, videos and documents from their vendors in the door hardware space. Find out how they manage this constant influx of digital assets and user-generated content with the Cloudinary Digital Asset Management (DAM) system, then propagate the content into their content management system and website. You’ll gain deep insights on how to handle user-generated content for B2B ecommerce applications that you can apply to your own asset management processes.
Key Takeaways from the Workshop:
1. Knowing how to establish an organizational structure for content inside of the Cloudinary DAM system, preventing clutter with automated routing
2. Creating upload paths and procedures for vendors outside of your organization
3. Applying simple, but powerful, optimization transformations to digital assets for your web and mobile applications
– Kristi Morrison-Clear, Digital Asset Manager at SECLOCK
– Sam Brace, Director of Customer Education at Cloudinary
This workshop was originally delivered at Cloudinary EXP, which was held on May 17th, 2022 in New York City. For more information about in-person and virtual events from Cloudinary, visit https://cloudinary.com/events.
Learn more about Cloudinary’s Digital Asset Management system: https://cloudinary.com/products/digital_asset_management