After face-to-face interaction, email is your most personal form of communication with your prospects and clients. So knowing which email communications you should automate and how to do it is a critical success factor for small businesses. Contrast this with how much time we waste repeating or doing manual email communications and it becomes pretty clear how important your email strategy is.
Automating the right communications and doing it well is one of the most effective way to replicate and scale the time that YOU have available for your business. It can make a powerful difference to how profitable you’re able to be without the expense of scaling your team to do it.
In this video I share 5 different parts of your business where automating your email communications in the right way can make a huge difference to your productivity and the relationship you have with your prospects and clients.
* Email marketing (sending campaigns and broadcasts to your – targeted (!) – list)
* Marketing automation (when to use it and how)
* Micro-automations (short automated follow-ups in response to specific events e.g. a meeting booking)
* Sales automation (email automation before, during and after the sale)
* Finance automation (finding ways to avoid manually sending order confirmations, receipts and invoices)
01:37 Email marketing
04:20 Marketing automation
10:06 Sales automations
13:01 Finance automation
14:51 Email strategy help
‘Lemonade Plan’ by Gareth Everson is a series of help videos on all matters of small business sales, marketing and systems. Gareth’s worked with hundreds of service business owners and has helped his clients to overcome mental blocks, strategy gaps and implementation problems to put their businesses on a track for higher profits with lower time demands.
Lemonade Plan is an 8-stage plan to systemise the way small business is done effectively and profitably, and covers:
Subscribe to the channel and connect with Gareth on LinkedIn: